1. What is your first name?
Saturday, 21 June 2008
1. What is your first name?
Posted by Miranda Moonstone at 18:59
1. At the beginning of the year feast, who is the only person who rudely interrupts Dumbledore during his speech?
b. Professor Umbridge
2. Off what street is the alley where Harry first met Sirius?
c. Magnolia Crescent
3. Tonks’ mother had two sisters, both pure-bloods, and both left on the Black Family Tree. What are their names?
c. Narcissa and Bellatrix
4. What spell are the students studying in McGonagall’s class when Umbridge is doing her inspection?
d. The Vanishing Spell
5. Who comes to warn Harry and the rest of Dumbledore’s Army that Umbridge and her group of followers are coming to break up their meeting?
6. Who are the members of the Order that met Harry Potter in the Dursely’s house during the summer before his fifth year?
c. Alastor Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, Remus Lupin, Emmeline Vance, Sturgis Podmore, Hestia Jones
7. Moody used the Disillusionment Charm on Harry.
8. Which of these Death Eaters is Sirius related to?
d. All of these
9. At what age did Sirius leave his home?
10. How many of the original Order members were killed (don’t include those who disappeared)?
Picture ScavengerKingsley Shacklebolt
Posted by Miranda Moonstone at 13:49
Friday, 13 June 2008
I have run out of new expressions for just how busy I am at the moment. Seriously, I have never been this trouble by busy-ness before. Perhaps I am coming down with something. Every day I write a little 'To Do' list (something I learned from Muggle Studies) and try to get the most important 5 things done.
Today I had to finish writing down the pattern for my Sorting Hat Bag but I just don't think I can stay awake long enough to do it. Miss Wartwobble is going to be so angry with me. One of the other things was to complete the Ravenclaw House Quiz - at least I have managed to do that (thank you Google-amus Spell!)
1. It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, Harry. And we all best be ready when she comes.
2. Dumbledore's Army was about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you? Neville Longbottom
3. Dementors in Little Winging? Whatever next? The whole world's going topsy-turvy.
Mrs. Arabella Figg
4. The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing.
5. Face it, Petunia. Our boy has gone lumpy.
6. You're a fool, Harry Potter, and you will lose everything.
7. Practicing is good, but there's something else that's even more important: believing in yourself. Look at it this way: every wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now -- students. If they can do it, why not us?
8. I WILL have order!
9. When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together.
10. When all this is over we'll be a proper family, you'll see.
11. That's right. Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect.
12. You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style.
13. Who wants to watch me take off Snivelly's trousers?
Young James Potter
14. One person can't feel all that, they'd explode!
15. They're very clean, these Muggles. It's unnatural.
16. How dare you speak his name! YOU FILTHY HALF BLOOD!
17. Just because you can use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything.
18. Did you actually believe, or are you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die. Lucius Malfoy
19. You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
20. Ah, I thought we might hit this little snag. You seem to be labouring under the delusion that I am going to -- what is the phrase? -- come quietly.
Off to try and do the rest of my list before my eyelids droop any more.....
Posted by Miranda Moonstone at 20:34
Friday, 6 June 2008
This took me ages - I didn't know the proper spell for reading Blogs so I had to do it the hard way - one at a time!
I hope these are the right answers, I can't afford to get into any more trouble this term.
1. Which Ravenclaw does not like games?That Would be me!
2. Who is taking a course in Remedical Magical Symphony? Cecilia Kettleburn
3. Who got 3 puncture wounds in the bottom of her foot by stepping on a hair brush?Ophelia Hopkirk
4. Who was formerly employed by the Ministry of Magic?Emma Diggory
5. Who has been enrolled in a Magic Fibres Class in order to learn to knit? I dunno but Agatha said it was Stuart Cauldwell. I don't have much to do with boys so I'll have to take her word for it.
6. Whose mother is a squib? Minerva Kwikspell
7. Whose father is an auror? Chrysta the Cursed
8. Whose room smells like wet wool most of the time? The one shared by Emma Diggory, Eleanor Cadogan and Chrysta the Cursed - stinks like a wet dog...
9. What Ravenclaws spent time in the infirmary for allergies? Minerva Kwikspell, Wisteria Lovegood and Agatha Vablatsky
10. Whose wand is made of holly with a kelpie feather? Hydrangea MacDuff
11. Whose mother was a Ravenclaw and father was a Hufflepuff when they met at Hogwarts? Olive Bladrak
12. Whose silencing potion backfired?Emma Scrimgour, Andromache Tonks and Patonga Pinkstone
13. Who has purple hair?Andromache Tonks
14. Whose son attends Hogwarts? Think it's Emma Diggory but not sure.
Posted by Miranda Moonstone at 17:53